Our client is seeking Test Technicians to join them in their new facility in Auburn Hills, MI to conduct testing and report findings with a high degree of accuracy. There are both day and evening shift opportunities. This is an onsite, contract position with the opportunity for direct hire.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors
- Many products carry their seal of approval
- Perform and monitor product testing/assessments to applicable requirements
- Collect and document test data in accordance with applicable test procedures and requirements
- Inspect. photograph and document products for testing and assessments according to international, national and custom regulations
- Ensure project timelines are adhered to by completing the assigned work within the allocated time
- Prepare accurate test reports, test incident reports, and technical reports according to standards
- Update supervisors and program managers with ongoing project status- daily
- Operate and troubleshoot test equipment including software
- Associate’s degree in Electronics or Mechatronics is preferred
- Electrical experience/knowledge is desired
- Experience with handheld electrical and mechanical gauges, load cells, and environmental chambers
- Ability to communicate accurately and professionally to internal and external customers
- Pay is $22 to $30 per hour, up to $60K commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire with this global employer
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995.
Let us help you find that next job! Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!