Our client is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer with PE license to join their team as a DIRECT HIRE in Farmington Hills, MI.
Why Work Here
- Award-winning, growth-oriented firm providing civil, environmental, and architectural services
- Clients include municipal, industrial, institutional, commercial and private development
- Lead design of municipal water, sewer, drainage and road infrastructure projects including the development of studies, preliminary and final design, and permitting
- Collaborate with our office engineers, designers, technicians and surveyors to help complete projects on time and on budget
- Support Project and Client Managers by working with and leading our group design team
- Administer construction contracts including review of construction submittals, pay applications and project changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) License (Michigan)
- 5+ years of experience with the study, planning, and design of municipal water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation projects, municipal funding agencies
- 5+ years of experience with construction oversight and permitting
- Proven experience in preparing and meeting budgets and schedules
- Proven experience in developing engineering scopes and work plans, and developing municipal engineering projects
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Alternative work location: Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids, MI
- Competitive base salary in addition to annual bonus, commensurate with experience
- Participation in benefit plans from Day 1 of employment (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Hybrid work model (combination of onsite and work from home)
- Direct Hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com.