Fortune 500 client seeking an IT Engineer for Tier 2 Support of their field service team using Click Field Service Edge (CFSE, Click, Click Mobile which was acquired by Salesforce in 2020). This role is defined as hybrid (mostly work from home with some onsite work in downtown Detroit).
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Tier 2 Engineering support of Click Field Service Edge (CFSE, Click, Click Mobile) users
- Tier 2 Support includes ticket response, user interaction, off-hours, emergency support needs, troubleshooting, login assistance, minor configuration changes, validation of host systems and configurations, and other non-bug fix support activities (Tier 3 is bug fix IT and vendor support)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of Click Field Service Edge (CFSE, Click, Click Mobile) support experience
- 3+ years of IT Helpdesk support experience
- Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Teams, and O365 experience
- Nice to have in addition would be SQL, Azure DevOps experience
- Project and vendor experience is a plus
- Pay range is up to $88K annually ($40 to $44 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Long-term contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
- Role is defined as hybrid (work from home with some onsite work in downtown Detroit)
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!