Our Client, a global consumer products packaging company, seeks an HR Payroll Systems Administrator to join their team in Ann Arbor, MI. The selected candidate will perform systems administration and technical support for North America HRIS systems (HR, Payroll, Time, Benefits) as part of the Payroll Shared Services Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Current organizational coverage is 5300 co-workers in 55 locations in the US and Canada.
Why Work Here
- The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Was recognized in 2017 three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Perform system administration activities for HRIS systems (HR, Payroll, Time, Benefits) and regular day to day maintenance for related software / hardware for Business Groups (ARP, ASC and AFA) in North America
- Provide on-call and help desk technical support for systems users
- Implement / install up-grades to systems, including software configurations, pay/work rules, technical patches, time clocks, etc.
- Maintain operational performance of time systems, including development, maintenance and improvement of related interfaces, system codes, schedules, GL & benefit tables, user defined / custom fields, time clock hardware / software, etc.
- Liaise with internal IT and/or external technicians to minimize systems downtime and maximize performance and efficiency
- Support/maintain interfaces between North America and Global HRIS systems
- Create, maintain and manage regular standard reports and BI custom / ad hoc reports
- Perform payroll processing activities as needed to support GBS Payroll Administrators, including annual year end merit and bonus processing
- Partner with IT to resolve general computer related problems for users, such as software application problems and hardware configuration issues
- Partner with GBS Payroll Administrators to create, measure, analyze and report team CSI metrics and administer Voice of the Customer surveys
- Serve as primary backup for Senior HR Systems Analyst including systems security responsibilities
- Create and maintain documentation on system functionality and processes, including operational disaster recovery plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years systems administration and support experience
- Strong technical knowledge and practical experience with network systems
- Professional HR/Payroll/Benefits certifications preferred (FPC, CPP, PHR, SPHR, CEBS)
- Pay is up to $20 to $25 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.