Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI. This role is defined as REMOTE, but local candidate willing to work partly onsite is a plus.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Design, develop and maintain SharePoint Online and O365 solutions utilizing an integrated out of the box architecture
- Leverage modern out-of-the-box user interface components in combination with SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate to achieve the desired business solution
- Provide services and support that foster communication and collaboration across organizational business units
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying data flow, recommending best tool sets, and work processes
- Be involved with all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, testing, research, deployments and documentation creation
- Advise on risk and order of feature development with the overall goal of delivering valuable, working software to production in a continuous release product lifecycle
- Develop and implement communications, presentations, and trainings to support implemented solutions and to advocate and promote SharePoint Online and O365 capabilities
- End user support for SharePoint and O365 stakeholders, focused project support, ad-hoc project requests, informational data calls, risk resolutions, and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years of experience with tools for creating SharePoint sites and solutions
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Visual Studio, VS Code, Node.js, ReactJS, Angular, or similar technologies; REST API, JSON, or similar technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Pay range is up to $110K annually ($50 to $55 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
- Role is defined as REMOTE, but preference is for local candidate willing to work partly onsite
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!