Fortune 500 client is seeking an SAP CRM Lead Developer to join their Detroit, MI team. The SAP CRM Development/Solutions Lead will be responsible for providing SAP technical/functional leadership and Innovative Design and Solutioning for multiple development initiatives, in a complex SAP S/4 HANA CRM Applications environment. There are eight critical components relevant to this environment: Billing and Rates, Choice, CRM/Channels, Document Management, Device Management, FICA, Mass Print and Reporting (strong emphasis on OpenText).
- Critical emphasis placed on Analysis, Design, and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Perform code reviews to reduce defects for quality code that can be tested using automated testing tools such as TOSCA.
- Perform impact analysis, design, standard and customization for function and technical design of ABAP code.
- Analyze/design effective AS-IS and To-BE processes and provide thought leadership for formalized Documentation/Artifacts for all Design/Solutioning, Development, QA (including automation).
- Preparation of Functional/Technical specification documents, business design documents, and effective test cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS/CIS/Computer Engineering
- 6+ years of SAP S/4HANA experience
- 4+ years of IS-U/CRM/FICA/Device Management (DM) with a major Utility provider
- SAP and ABAP certifications
- Leadership of S/4HANA/CRM/IS-U Developers
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations, at least 1 full life-cycle in Utilities
- Detailed ABAP configuration experience in the FICA Billing area including complex Rates, Invoicing, Budget, Billing (Payment Plans)
- Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, development/configuration, testing, and support
- Solid understanding of areas of FICA, CRM (including Device Management, Customer Service, Billing/Rates – Categories – Types – Rate Determination – Billing Schemas, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Utility Industry and its unique/complex Market dynamics (regulated markets, deregulated markets, etc.)
- Annual pay up to $120K ($55 to $60 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Contract with opportunity for extension or direct hire with this Fortune 500 Employer
If you have the experience and knowledge it takes to be successful in this role, send us your resume!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from cyber-inc.com!