Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking a SAP Basis Engineer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate provides Level 2 support of SAP Basis infrastructure, makes recommendations, supports and may lead projects, and participates in and may lead the development and/or research of advanced technologies. The selected candidate provides ongoing infrastructure support, analyzes the SAP use/design, and participates in future planning of infrastructure. This is an individual contributor role.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Provides Level 2 support for trouble ticket/problem resolution for SAP; provides problem definition and resolution using existing procedures
- Makes recommendations regarding development/definition/management of process design standards and new technologies and techniques for managing SAP resources in the areas of disk management, backup, and recovery of systems, as well as system performance and capacity planning
- Supports and may lead projects to ensure on-time and in-budget implementation to support the achievement of business unit strategic plans
- Configures server infrastructure support and assistance for new SAP applications and business projects to ensure integration into the existing infrastructure
- Assists with and participates in formal presentations; develops and delivers informal presentations
- May participate in additional process design, documentation, and application tool support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience with SAP modules such as: NetWeaver, ECC, SRM, Portal, PO, Fiori, and Solutions Manager
- 5+ years of experience with AIX and DB2
- NetWeaver administrator certification, Linux, UNIX scripting, SAP HANA, SAP Renewal or SuccessFactors are all pluses
- $100K or more, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!