Fortune 500 client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their IT team in Detroit, MI. This role is currently HYBRID, meaning some work will be onsite, and likely more in the future. Seeking local candidates, or those willing to relocate, to work onsite in Detroit.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client customer self-service application
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team on various project activities
- Develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes
- Apply industry standard modeling techniques as appropriate to further deepen a collective understanding across project team members and stakeholders
- Conduct research for product/vendor evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- Knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through 3+ years of related experience
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies.
- Creative problem-solving skills, ability to effectively communicate, and translate needs into solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Experience utilizing agile development methodologies
- Reside (or relocate) within commuting distance to downtown Detroit
- Pay range is up to $120K annually ($55 to $60 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!