Our client, a global automotive industry supplier, seeks an Inside Sales Representative to join their Southfield, MI team as a direct hire for a hybrid (home/office) role.
Why Work Here
- Employee satisfaction: We support our employees in their development through individual training and long-term activities. Regular employee surveys serve as important feedback.
- Customer satisfaction: Being close to our customers means listening to individual problems. Our goal is long-lasting customer relationships with strong partners.
- Commitment to research and innovation: In our three key markets – automotive, industrial and elevator – we are technical pioneers. We actively exploit synergies between the different industrial sectors.
- Stability: From the founding over 75 years ago, there has been growth into an international group of companies that continue to be family owned.
- Manage all aspects of the client quoting process from RFQ to award, product launch and into production by interacting with cross-functional groups internally
- Generate detailed price quotations and manage customer offer preparation during sourcing process
- Prepare detailed customer price breakdown forms
- Strong collaboration and alignment with Account Managers
- Actively support senior management team by generating business plan proposal presentations with all relevant RFQ details for approval
- Maintain, track and support all aspects of quoting and change management process (prototype orders, tooling, etc.)
- Assure accuracy of pricing by tracking and reviewing customer purchase orders to ensure they match with proposals and requirements
- Perform market analysis, forecasting, competitive analysis for both internal and external customers as required
- Support Account Management and Business Development teams in order to achieve revenue and profit to business plan and budget
- Strong collaboration with local and global Sales, Engineering and Operation teams
- Heavy use of SAP software
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a business field (Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in Automotive Tier I or Tier II environment desired
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred (used frequently in this role)
- Detailed-oriented with ability to evaluate complex cost calculations
- Self-directed and motivated to complete tasks and resolve issues with limited direction from management
- Patient and diplomatic with positive and optimistic attitude and always keep a professional demeanor
- Good communication and time management skills
- Team player with good organizational skills
- Able to interface with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams globally
- Direct hire opportunity with salary of $50K to $55K annually, commensurate with experience
- Room for career growth in sales management
- 10 paid vacation days, 5 paid personal/sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan (100% match up to maximum of 4%)
- Employer Paid: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Hybrid work model: 2 days office, 3 days home
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!