Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Data Scientist to join their team located in Detroit, MI. This position is located within their customer service/call center. The selected candidate will pull data from the customer systems and turn it into information to help shape the Digital Customer Strategy.
Why work here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Creating journey maps to:
- learn what our customers do next after receiving a notification
- Analyze the customer journey in the channels (which channel did they start in, and were they able to complete their transaction or did they switch to another channel; determining patterns around failure points)
- Analyze the customer journey (number of calls, complaint history, behavior after social interaction)
- Understanding our customers’ communication preferences are paramount to developing the right solutions
- Developing a robust data analytics process that is automated and sustainable to provide insight into customers’ preference, next best action and usefulness of communications
- Cost/benefit analysis of notifications and social media interactions
- Identify target markets for marketing
- Demographic analysis of customers and how they choose to interact with us
- Collecting and analyzing social volumes, trends and themes
- Develop tools/reports/insights into our customer survey data
- Investigate impacts of BOT technology
- Perform data-mining, modelling, and hypothesis generation in support of high-level business goals
- Knowledge of SAP utilities including ISU, CRM, Business Objects
- Strong skill set in statistics, technology, mathematics
- Previous experience with journey mapping utilizing quantitative data
- Ability to translate data into meaningful summaries and recommendations for leadership
- Ability to process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ability to create automated reports/analysis with an emphasis on anomalies.
- $100K-104K annually ($50-$52 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits while under contract offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- Contract position with the opportunity for extension and possibly direct hire
If you feel that your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!