One of our clients, a Fortune 500 Company is looking for a Senior Java Developer. As a Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for business services development and integration for the company’s IT SOA platform. If you are looking to join an established company and further your development experiences this could be just the position for you.
– Solve technical problems, write message flows and transformations.
– Write code for applications and services, and configures integration points.
– Design and code technical components (queues, web services, transformation logic, message flows, and Java code) utilizing a service oriented approach.
– Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team and may take a lead role on various software components.
– Minimum 5 years of Development experience required, including 3 years of Java/J2EE.
– Minimum 4 years of DB2 experience desired.
– Minimum 3 years of XML, Oracle RDBMS, and EJB experience required.
– Minimum 2 years of BEA Weblogic and Agile experience required.
– Minimum 1 year of HPUX, Spring Framework, Websphere Application Server, ApacheCXF, and Jersey experience desired.
This is a 2 year contract position with hourly pay commensurate with experience. Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) and long term contract employment with potential for direct hire by our Fortune 500 client. Convenient downtown headquarters location with cafeteria and paid parking. Also, this Fortune 500 Company is a recent JD Power winner for customer satisfaction. If you believe this position is a good it for you please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing, established in 1995, represents a select list of clients from the Automotive, Healthcare, Insurance and Technology industries. Our goal is to solve our clients’ staffing challenges in a fast, friendly and cost-effective manner. And in the process, we aim to delight the candidates we come to know.