Success on the Job

Thank you for accepting our offer to become a Cybertech contract employee. We appreciate all your efforts on behalf of our clients. Here are a few tips for success on the job.

  1. I like to credit Ted Kelly, my old hockey coach, for saying “90% of success in life is showing up on time.” Our Payroll Manager likes to say “The remaining 10% is getting your timecard to me on time on Mondays.” For my sake, please get those timecards to us on time via email (preferred), Fieldglass for some contractors (even better), or fax.

  2. It is not entirely coincidental that “work” is a 4-letter word. If you do it long enough, you will have a conflict with a boss, co-worker, or customer. My advice – try not to have that conflict the first month on the job, better still not at all. As this usually doesn’t end well.

  3. If you like what you’re doing, you’ll never work a day in your life. OK, that’s probably an over-statement by my French Teacher, Monsieur Dagbovie. But there’s a lot of truth there. And we want you to be happy in your new roles so PLEASE let us know how the new job is going. Don’t be a stranger after the first week on the job. We don’t bite, unless you count that one isolated incident with a former recruiter…

  4. There’s always a little administrative that goes along with an Employer-Employee relationship. We’ve posted many of our standard forms here in the documents section. Send us an email at info@cyber-inc.com to request something else to be added here.

  5. If you do like what you’re doing, tell your friends about us. They can like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. And even visit our new and improved website (do the kids still do that?)
Contact

Contact Us

Phone
800-505-0414

Email
info@cyber-inc.com

Locations

Michigan
14855 Galleon Court
Plymouth MI 48170

1401 East Lansing Drive
Suite 106
East Lansing, MI 48823

Texas
12325 Hymeadow Drive
Suite 2-202
Austin, TX 78750

Ohio
7015 Lighthouse Way
Suite 400
Perrysburg, OH 43551

Comments

Your Name

Your Email

Your Message

captcha

Thanks for Visiting

Thanks for visiting our website. We do our best to respond to all comments and inquiries within 2 business days. We can also be reached via email. For immediate assistance, please call Cybertech directly at the number provided.