Our client is seeking a Civil Engineer (Traffic/Transportation) to join their team in Farmington Hills, MI. This role will be responsible for coordinating and performing the permitting of traffic and transportation engineering and infrastructure projects, including traffic impact, parking, safety, and school studies.
- Performs analyses, writes reports, and completes figures for projects assigned
- Implements crash data evaluation and preparation of safety studies
- Prepares proposals and project budgets in collaboration with team members
- Completes field data collection as needed with occasional travel for field work
- Collaborates with other engineers to ensure cohesive completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Planning, or related degree
- FE/EIT or ability to obtain within 6 months, PE preferred
- Familiarity with Michigan county, city, and state permitting
- Experience with SYNCHRO or SimTraffic, MMUTCD, AutoCAD or Microstation, and ITE Trip Generation Manual
- Background in HCM, HSC, PTV VISUM, PTV VISTRO, and Rodel preferred
- Alternative work location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Competitive base salary in addition to an annual bonus, commensurate with experience
- Direct Hire
- Participation in benefit plans from Day 1 of employment (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and onsite employment
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com.