Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Mobile First Platform (MFP) skill set is highly preferred
- Previous experience using tools such as Eclipse, ClearCase
- Experience using Database: Oracle, UDB, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Webservices: SOAP Services, Restful Services (Json)
- Experience with OS: Unix, Linux, AIX, Shell Scripting & Windows.
- Experience with the following stack: Java/J2EE, Springframwork, REST/SOAP web services, ReactJS development, Java script, CSS, HTML5, bootstrap framework, NPM build, GitHub, Jenkins build tool and AWS concepts
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills is a must
- At least 8 years’ experience needed in J2ee with exposure to documentum, job scheduling, web security
- Pay ranges $110K to $120K annually ($55.00 to $60.00 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!