Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of battery cables and wire harnesses, is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to join their team in Milwaukee, WI. The selected candidate will lead assigned projects by serving as technical and program engineer responsible for product design and development from prototype phase to production. There will be regular Interface directly with customer engineering team.
Why Work Here
- Over 15,000 people, with locations now spanning over 15 countries in North America, Europe and Asia
- For nearly 65 years, our client has become a leading provider of wire harnesses, sub-assemblies and value-added assembly services to a variety of industries including automotive, HVAC, home appliances, construction and agricultural equipment, and others
- Routing, packaging and design of automotive wire harnesses for US OEM’s, in collaboration with local CAD Designer
- Evaluate customer information/requirements and review for technical compliance
- Create and document RFQ drawings and support creating technical presentations
- Release 2D product drawings in customer system in accordance with standards/requirements
- Collaborate with various department team members globally to ensure compliance to core company processes and methods
- Collaborate with DVP&R (Design Verification Process and Report) team in Europe to validate product according to customer requirements. Assist European team in understanding requirements and be the lead interface to customer
- Assist in quoting process with purchasing related to assigned project Lead procurement of parts with purchasing to support US OEM project builds
- Travel up to 10% of the time to meet with suppliers/customers
- 5+ years of experience in automotive Tier I supplier environment with project management background
- Self-directed and motivated to complete tasks and resolve issues with minimal direction from management
- Able to interface with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams globally
- Good working knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Pay commensurate with experience, up to $90K per year
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!