Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior Developer to join their team in Detroit, MI (this role is remote currently, onsite eventually). This role is responsible for providing Web Content Management (WCM) at an expert level on a large-scale, customer-facing website. If you are a Web Content expert skilled in the software tools listed below, we would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Work on a large-scale website that was designed and architected from the ground up inside WCM
- Build and configure WebSphere Portal components including navigation, menu, and content view portlets
- Create content, manage content portal pages, and creation of the site framework
- Create taxonomies and categories
- Configure WCM security and configure syndications
- Configure and tune portal for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Use WebDAV to manage pages and static content
- Maintain and extend a responsive customer-facing application
- Experience developing and creating WebSphere WCM managed assets, including WCM authoring and presentation templates, workflows, and content libraries
- Strong experience with WCM Tool and personalization
- Experience with JSON and RESTful web services
- Experience using jQuery – WAS7 and WebSphere Portal 7 – HTML5
- Understanding of modular techniques used inside WCM to manage components as project evolves
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field is desired, Master’s degree is a plus
- Pay range is $110K – $116K annually ($55 to $58 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- REMOTE contract opportunity which may transition to onsite in Detroit, post COVID
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!