Our client Fortune 500 client is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Enterprise Architect to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will provide overall SME guidance, definition and facilitation for management privilege credentials.
Why work here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Establishment of the overall architectural viewpoints and the establishment and oversight of organization standards and policies
- Identify major system interfaces, business capabilities needs, and existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for systems
- Advocacy and support of the enterprise’s IT strategies and the development of strategies aligning IT to business
- Interface across all business areas, acting as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects
- Involved in all aspects of the project life cycle from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years of cloud architecture experience
- CISSP Certification
- AWS based Cloud Architecture experience
- MS Azure and MS Cloud experience
- Hands on experience with Federation, OAuth 2.0, and SAML
- Active Directory Infrastructure Management experience
- Pay is up to $160K annually ($75-$80 per hour), based on experience
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
SEO: CISSP, MS, Cloud, Azure, AWS, OAuth, SAML, Architect
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!