Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, is seeking an RF Testing Field Engineer in San Diego, CA. The selected candidate will perform required testing to specified standards. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer.
MUST have regulatory experience!
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors
- Their seal of approval is found on many common household electronics
- Conduct Field Labelling Evaluations in accordance with program requirements. Interpret and apply applicable test standards
- Effectively schedule and execute assigned evaluation
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with customers
- Execute all work with a professional manner
- Liaise with other staff to ensure consistency and accuracy of methods and interpretations
- Participate in and promote process improvements. Participate in creating and evaluating new product test requirements and test strategies
- Provide travel and expense cost estimates as requested
- Report and track defects found during testing. Record test data, technical information and other details. Generate and revise test documents and reports (SOP’s, datasheets, methods, etc.)
- Review pre-evaluation documents to understand objectives of assignment prior to start of service.
- Submit time, travel and expense costs in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent technical education and directly related experience
- 2+ years of directly related inspection and test experience evaluating products in accordance with ANSI/NFPA/UL standards
- Ability to travel to US client sites. Frequent overnight travel required. Valid Driver’s License required
- Knowledge of US regulatory standards, and code requirements
- Strong engineering knowledge, understanding of testing requirements, manufacturing processes, drawings and standards
- Pay commensurate with experience, $80K to $90K per year
- Direct hire opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Participation in benefit plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K)
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!