Fortune 500 client is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead (QA) to join their IT team in Detroit, MI. This role is currently HYBRID, meaning some work will be done onsite, and possibly more in the future. Seeking local candidates, or those willing to relocate, to work onsite in Detroit.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Apply end-to-end industry standard QA techniques including: creating and executing of QA plans, detailed test cases for system and integration testing, performance and load testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, testing automation
- Identify user stories, use cases, features and requirements, test strategies and test plans in accordance with organizational standards and processes
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team on various project activities to lead and guide QA related work for team by applying QA methodologies
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced techniques
- Develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects to help deliver optimal outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies
- Creative problem-solving skills, ability to effectively communicate, and translate needs into solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Proven ability to perform QA tasks and support teams during verification and validation effort on cloud-based, on-prem and hybrid service environments
- Reside (or relocate) within commuting distance to downtown Detroit
- Pay range is up to $110K annually ($50 to $55 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!