Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Network Security Engineer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for deploying, managing and troubleshooting network security technologies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Deploy, manage and troubleshoot various network security technologies including firewalls, VPNs, web proxies, and Pulse Secure
- Installation, configuration and management of Palo Alto and Juniper Firewalls
- Perform analysis of network security needs and contribute to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software
- Analyze, troubleshoot and correct network problems remotely and on-site
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CIS or relevant science
- 3+ years of experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting various network security technologies, including both Palo Alto and Pulse Secure, VPNs and web proxies
- Proven experience with installation, configuration, and management of Palo Alto Firewalls from version 6.1 to 8.1, and Juniper Firewalls with ScreenOS 6.x
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Pay ranges from $130K to $150K annually ($65 to $75 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!