Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a .NET Developer to join their team located in Trexlertown, PA. This Technical position is responsible for developing application solutions that leverage the Microsoft Technology stack, which includes .NET. The selected candidate will report to a team lead in the IT Applications organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging IT projects.
- Develop application solutions for a wide variety of challenging IT projects
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met
- Work closely with solution architects\technical leads to develop new and existing solutions
- Work closely with Infrastructure teams during implementation of solutions
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects
- Learn, help design and implement cross business process solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or in a related technical discipline (e.g., Engineering or Science)
- 3+ years’ experience working with information technology
- 1-3 years’ hands-on experience developing solutions with Microsoft web technologies is required
- Knowledge of IT system development and IT infrastructure and software development tools, technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in applying object-oriented design and implementation
- Knowledge and experience with project methodologies, e.g. ALM or Agile
- Ability to apply frameworks, standards and patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Ability to manage multiple project priorities and competing demands
- Development experience with Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language
- Pay is $130K-$136K per year ($65-$68 per hour)
- Full suite of Benefits
- 6 month contract opportunity for career growth with this global employer
If you feel your skills match this position. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
SEO: .NET, Developer, Programmer, Computer, IT