Our Fortune 500 client has an immediate opening for an Electrical Designer to join their team is Allentown, PA. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NFPA 70), National Electric Safety Code (NFPA 70E), Nema standards, and some IEC symbology.
- Responsible for all aspects of a safe electrical design and installation on a given project
- Create and design a complete construction or build package meeting the requirements of a project scope document, P&ID, load list, and/or shut down table
- Gather information from multiple sources including other disciplines, vendors, engineers, reference drawings, and catalogs to produce complete functional, accurate, and constructible design packages
- Designing, drafting, checking, BOM’s, change management, part specification, drawing revision records, compliance to APCI standards, standard design creation and reuse and document control
- Assure all designs meet all safety, process, code requirements, corporate standards and possibly customer requirements
- Estimated travel of 10% to 15% between work sites
- 5 years of experience as an Electrical Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (related discipline)
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NFPA 70), National Electric Safety Code (NFPA 70E), Nema standards, and some IEC symbology
- Ability to develop Electrical Schematics and Single lines from P&IDs and Load Lists
- Microstation V7/V8 or AutoCAD electrical design competency
- SmartPlant 3D, SmartPlant Instrument is a plus
- Pay up to $100K–$104K annually, ($50-$52 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Overtime is available
- Potential for contract extension or direct hire
This is a 2-year contract assignment with potential for extension or direct hire. If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!