Our Client, a life science brand of a leading science and technology company, is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with a focus on Electrical and automation equipment development, implementation and validation to join our Mobius Process and Technology Engineering Team. Mobius Engineering is focused on the production of single-use biopharmaceuticals assemblies. This position is primarily responsible for providing innovative automated solutions to existing manual processes through collaboration with equipment suppliers and internal colleagues.
Why Work Here
Our Client offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
- Develop and write equipment documentation (i.e. VMP, URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, DOE, and SOPs) for appropriate equipment and systems within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies and procedures.
- Review executed protocols and review / write final reports
- Perform equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and provide maintenance / troubleshooting support on automation equipment as required.
- Provide guidance for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of automation machinery and equipment.
- Work closely with operations to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training plans for employees.
- Train operators and Preventive Maintenance Technicians on new equipment and process.
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document mechanical assemblies used in the manufacturing processes.
- Design fixtures, tooling and conceptual mechanical layouts.
- Provide engineering support in operations to trouble shoot and resolve technical mechanical and electrical issues.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Support LEAN initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in definition, design, development and implementation of production control systems for an advanced technology facility.
- Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Able to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects with a strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with a positive behavior.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Pay ranges from $55 to $60 per hour ($110K to $120K annually), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 1-year contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your experience meets the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!