Our Fortune 500 Client is looking for an E-Learning and Instructional Design Development Manager to join their corporate headquarters in Allentown, PA. The selected candidate will be accountable to develop new learning curriculum and translating existing contents to new delivery format that fits LearnEx (learning management system) requirement, through partnering with business learning managers, L&D team, and the company’s Subject Matter Experts, to build eLearning and instructor-led course content that enhances the learner’s experience. The role will evaluate the needs, provide guidance for new learning solutions, lead instructional design and / or manage learning project plans to meet the company objectives and be compliant in regulatory requirements.
Will work on-site at Corporate Headquarters. Must be able to interview via Skype meeting with the manager in China. Due to the time zone interviews will be held in the late P.M.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Develop strategies for integrating classroom-based and digital learning methodologies ensuring a smooth blended approach for learners
- Design and develop e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content compatible and complied to company platform, to maximize engagement and successfully transfer the instructional message
- Create and manage relevant blended learning material that supports learner-centric experience and implementation of high impact tools in LearnEx to meet business needs
- Working with learning managers and subject matter experts and identifying target audience(s) learning needs, select appropriate learning instructional methods for eLearning and applying instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Provide ongoing instructional design and technical expertise for colleagues in the development of web-based projects and online learning opportunities, integrates technology in traditional courses and provides instructional technology support
- Support to select, evaluate and manage vendors such as eLearning contents creation, interactive learning methods and platforms to meet the company’s and LearnEx requirement
- Bachelor’s degree and above with 8-10 years of working experience Familiar with Graphics/Photo imaging/Video software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Visio, etc.), Microsoft SharePoint, with prior experience in using or launching Learning Management Systems is a plus.
- Knowledgeable about adult learning and instructional design theories.
- Experience creating end-customer focused training in a corporate environment.
- Able to write effective instructional texts and audio/video scripts.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and monitor learning projects in accordance with appropriate specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and cordial manner through oral, written, and visual communications with others at all levels in the company. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Strong work ethic with the ability to act independently and as part of a team
- Mature individual with both solid experience in designing blended learning solutions using digitized contents and platform
- Experience working with people from different continents and time zones; multiple projects experience at the same time period
- Experience in various software or platforms such as Storyline, Storyboard, Camtasia, Adobe Connect, Gamification with multimedia, Cornerstone OnDemand, Whiteboard Animation etc.
- Pay is $35-$45 per hour ($70K-$90K per year) commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
- Full time contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!