Our Fortune 500 client is looking an IT Delivery Lead Security who will be responsible for development and documentation of resources, planning, scheduling, and budget reporting. In addition, the selected applicant must have significant project lead experience and broad IT security knowledge.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Leverages IT Security technical knowledge of systems to help direct the team’s work
- Coordinates project work: leads the IT Security team efforts, ensures deliverables are on time with quality
- Lead effort for all activities identified in the work plan
- Manages issues, risks, escalations, timelines, scope, resources, direct (assigned to project) and indirect (others impacted by project)
- Data analysis to provide synthesis of financial planning data, requiring advanced Excel skills (e.g., PivotTable, macro, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (CIS preferred)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience and IT Security experience
- 5+ years of experience with the Agile methodology
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Pay is $124K-$134K annually ($62-$67 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- Contract opportunity with the potential for extension or direct hire
If you meet the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!