Our Fortune 1000 client is currently seeking an IT Delivery Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be an informal leadership “work lead” responsible for providing direction to IT delivery teams by supporting the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. This position will be remote until otherwise stated. Must be able to be on-site once restrictions are lifted.
- Lead day to day activities of one or more project delivery teams, ensuring alignment to software delivery processes and best practices.
- Works with the Project Managers to define, develop, establish and maintain project management standards, procedures, project deliverables, and metrics.
- Works with the Engagement Leads, Managers to define, develop, establish work priorities, processes towards successful execution and delivery of SOW SLA metrics.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert to the assigned portfolio.
- Works in conjunction with technical experts, vendors and business analysts in influencing technology selection/direction to determine if a standard or custom solution is required.
- Oversees the system development and release management process, as well as client/customer vendor relationships to ensure service expectations are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Pay is up to $116K per year ($54-$58 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!