Our Fortune 500 client is seeking up to three (3) Full Stack Developers to join their team located in Allentown, PA. These Developers will responsible for a combination of new application solutions along with some updates to existing systems, all built upon the Microsoft Technology stack. Selected candidates will report to a team lead in the IT Applications organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging IT projects. Selected candidates will be required to work onsite, Monday-Friday, at the headquarters campus in Allentown, PA.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Helped to put a man on the moon, decades of history working with NASA including Apollo 11
- Develop new application solutions for a wide variety of challenging IT projects
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met
- Interface with solution architects and technical leads
- Work closely with Infrastructure teams during implementation of solutions
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects
- Learn, design, and implement cross-business process solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Full Stack Developer in an Agile environment
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience developing solutions with Microsoft web technologies
- Development experience with Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language
- Ability to apply frameworks, standards and patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Pay is up to $160K annually ($70 to $80 per hour)
- Up to 12 month contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume for consideration!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one of our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
SEO: Full Stack Developer, .NET, C#, ASP, API, MVC, HTML, XML, SQL, jQuery