Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Cleanroom Chemist to join their team in Tempe, AZ. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the testing of slurry and surface clean formulations. Hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with some flexibility.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Earned Gold Award from Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) for meeting stringent discharge limits, undergoing unannounced inspections and sampling verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry
- Operate and maintain CMP polishers and cleaners
- Measure blanket wafer material removal and defectivity
- Accurately, efficiently and safely complete engineering test plans as directed by the Fab Supervisor or the requesting Engineer
- Accurate handling and lot management of wafers used in experiments
- Compile data and distribute summary of completed test plans at end of shift
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience as a cleanroom technician
- Candidate should be proficient in typical computer software applications (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the job (occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs., bend/stoop, squat, crawl/kneel, climb, reach above shoulder, push/pull and work with/around moving machinery)
- Pay is up to $60K annually ($30 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 1-year contract with potential for extension or direct hire
If you feel your skills match this position. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
Chemistry, cleanroom, formulation, wafer, slurry