Our Fortune 500 Client, a manufacturer of industrial gases, is seeking a Scale Up Chemical Engineer to join their team in Breinigsville, PA. Support will be distributed among capital projects and process improvement activities. Candidate will split time between the Central Engineering office in Breinigsville, PA and the Hometown, PA operating facility. Work Hours: 8-5 Monday-Friday.
Why Work here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Honored by Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) with its prestigious Gold Award, which requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling
- Received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Developing front-end process designs for novel chemistry
- Detailed process descriptions
- Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Heat and Material Balances
- Equipment, valve, and instrument datasheets
- Relief valve duty specifications
- Supporting plant commissioning activities and participating in plant start-ups.
- Interfacing with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) firms during bid and project execution phases. Ensuring that designs and specifications meet Engineering and Safety Standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or closely related field, preferred
- 5+ years of experience with chemical engineering, project and process engineering
- Experience creating and maintaining Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!