Fortune 500 client seeks a Corporate Communications Strategist to join their team initially in a remote contract role, expected to transition to onsite in Detroit, MI.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Develops and advocates communication strategies, tactics, and processes that support achievement of goals
- Maintains working relationships with leaders and provides them with strategic communications counsel
- Leverages internal and external expertise to optimize communication effectiveness; ensures that key messages consistently support the enterprise business strategy
- Manages multiple projects with minimal supervision, ensuring budget compliance and leading project teams that support high-impact initiatives and company goals
- Recommends specific actions to improve communication effectiveness based on research and measurement efforts, using company operating system principles and tools; additionally, develops process maps and standard work instructions to support Corporate Communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related discipline
- 4 years of proven effectiveness in creating and implementing communication strategies and developing effective communication plans
- Experience with market research, direct marketing, web communications, public relations, design production, and advertising
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management and a working knowledge of all the facets of the communication disciplines, including a good working knowledge of web-based communications
- Experience challenging and influencing business partners, using negotiation skills to resolve disputes, and using continuous improvement tools to improve processes
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in communications planning and managing internal and external resources to deliver final products
- Pay range is up to $66K annually ($29 to $33 an hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- Contract opportunity with possible extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!