Our Fortune 500 client is seeking four candidates for a Windows 10 Deployment across their entire corporate staff in Detroit, MI. The selected candidates will perform the deployment, as well as Level 2 desktop support including configuration, setup and deployment of hardware and software to end users.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Support the deployment of Windows 10 to approximately 11,000 desktops over 2 years
- Restore user-specific configuration such as files to desktop post upgrade and managing any technical issues during or post upgrade
- Identify malfunctioning hardware/software for the purposes of implementing corrective actions, resolve technical problems and provide ongoing support
- Perform routine computer equipment and software installations, troubleshoots, and maintaining/resolving related problems
- Desktop/laptop re-imaging and replace defective hardware and applications
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology-related field
- 4 years’ experience with deployment of Windows Operating System (XP, 7 and 10)
- 3 years’ experience with MS Office Applications
- 3 years’ experience with endpoint hardware maintenance and support (Dell, HP, Apple, etc.)
- Solid customer support and telephone skills
- Industry certification (such as Microsoft) is preferred
- 2 years’ experience with System Management experience (Altaris, SCCM, etc.) is a plus
- Pay is up to $80K annually (up to $40 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
- Two year contract-to-hire opportunity
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!