Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Telecom Network Engineer to join their team in downtown Detroit, MI. The Network Engineer works as a team member to provide Level 3 support, make recommendations, support projects, and participate in the development and/or research of advanced technologies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Designs, deploys and provides level 3 engineering support for technologies which may include microwave, WiMAX, structured cabling, satellite, mesh technologies, and radio
- Provides ongoing infrastructure support, analyzing network use/design and participates in future planning of infrastructure
- Defines problems and provides resolution using existing procedures and may develop and enhance engineering procedures
- Configures telecommunications infrastructure and provides installation assistance for new applications and business projects to ensure integration into the existing infrastructure
- Consults with application teams on proper design and use of technologies and tools
- Provides input on configurations for telecommunications infrastructure support
- Bachelor degree in IT related discipline
- 5+ years of Network Engineer experience
- Microwave, RF, Fiber Optic communications experience
- $80K-$90K per year ($40-$45 per hour)
- Full suite of medical benefits offered
- 2-year contract with potential for extension or direct hire
If you meet the qualifications of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!