Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a direct hire Tableau Developer to join their team. The selected candidate will have strong involvement in Finance Teams and Global Sales Organization. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Develop, execute, and document test plans for development activities
- Develop dashboards and reports per specified requirements and timelines
- Document designs, specifications, and flow diagrams to assist in efficient development, support, and problem analysis
- Create and enhance report objects, metrics, filters, and prompts
- Set up configuration management, develop components, peer review, create unit test plans, and perform unit testing
- Validate reporting results against requirements and troubleshoot/analyze data issues within reports
- Support/manage special projects, ad-hoc management reporting requests, testing, and issue resolution
- Ensure optimal end-user performance by establishing and consistently executing overall system performance assessment processes and associated action plans
- Hands-on experience within a Tableau development; strong SQL skills
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Components & Tools (Microstrategy, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView/Sense, SFDC)
- Proficient in Business Intelligence architecture, dashboard, and report development including objects, filters, prompts and metrics
- Experience with intelligent cube development, custom widget, visualization development and implementation
- Understanding of relational databases and experience with data modeling and architecture
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively; good communication, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using new tool, Tableau Prep or Tableau Prep Conductor, is a plus
- Pay ranges from $90K to $120K annually ($45 to $60 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
- Direct hire opportunity with our Fortune 500 Client
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!