Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with Microsoft Office 365 as a Global Administrator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, testing and implementing IT system/software solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity, as well as support business strategies and goals.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Resolve issues and requests for Microsoft Outlook, as well as other Office 365 tools, including but not limited to, Skype, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Respond to multiple tickets daily, contact and work with affected users, remote into user’s machines, and perform problem-solving to the customer’s satisfaction
- Responsible for application upgrades, monitoring, and system troubleshooting
- Translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification
- 3 years of experience in supporting Office 365 products
- Familiar with application monitoring tools and reviewing log files
- Available on occasion for off hours’ emergency support for critical applications
- Pay is $104K-$114K annually ($52-$57 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If you are reading to begin an exciting career with a great Fortune 500 company, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!