Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Senior Java Developer for their Detroit facility. The primary responsibilities of this position will include designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts and culture
- 7+ years of IT support experience with JAVA (JEE) programming language
- Experience providing technical guidance in advanced programming techniques and application design
- 3+ Years of experience in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations
- Bachelor degree required in a related field such as Computer Science or Business Systems
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Experience designing, developing, and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies
- Pay ranges $120K to $125K annually ($60.00 to $62.50 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!