Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of battery cables and wire harnesses, is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to join their team in Milwaukee, WI. The individual will be responsible for designing, implementing, and validating all aspects of the electrical system in the vehicle.
Why Work Here
- Over 15,000 people, with locations now spanning over 15 countries in North America, Europe and Asia
- For nearly 65 years, our client has become a leading provider of wire harnesses, sub-assemblies and value-added assembly services to a variety of industries including automotive, HVAC, home appliances, construction and agricultural equipment, and others
- Work directly with customer engineering leadership to develop future electrical design strategy
- Fusing and grounding strategies, wire size selection, and data/video mechanization
- Lead DFMEA and DFM plan development and Cost Take-Out or VAVE activities
- Oversee 8D root cause analysis and responses
- Address EMC issues and participate in resolution with customer
- Investigate new technologies, trends & innovations relating to the electrical architectures
- Schedule and organize major customer meetings/reviews
- Benchmark competitive product and provide competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in vehicle electrical design, particularly with wire harnesses
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Valid driver’s license and passport to travel internationally
- Up to $105K, commensurate with experience, plus PTO, Holidays, Bonus
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- DIRECT HIRE with our client
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!