Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with a strong background in FCC, ISED, and RE Directive certifications to join their team in the Alpharetta, GA. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Reviewing products and specifications prior to testing, advising on EMC, radio, RF exposure and electrical safety test requirements and regulatory procedures, and advice on product compliance strategies
- Providing expertise in the control of electromagnetic emissions and immunity through design recommendations and review of product designs
- Preparing and delivering training and technical presentations to customers, technical certifiers and company employees in the areas of FCC, ISED Canada and Japan Certification as well as RF exposure
- Reviewing the certification work of other certification engineers and providing technical support when necessary
- Drafting and issuing technical assessment policy aids for technical certifiers in the form of technical guidance notes, presentations, and development activities
- Issuing FCC Grants, Radio Equipment Directive Type Examination Certification, ISED (Canada) Radio Approval & Japanese radio approvals, EMC Directive Type Examination Certification, as well as ad hoc duties and advisory as required
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 3+ years EMC compliance testing
- Strong background in FCC, ISED Canada, and RE Directive certification
- Pay range is $110K to $125K annually, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- DIRECT HIRE opportunity with our global client
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!