Our client, a subsidiary of a Tier 1 Automotive supplier, is currently seeking a Senior Consulting Engineer to join their team in Northville, MI. This role supports internal (Tier 1 Automotive) and external customers with complex analysis of product costs and business processes. The Senior Consulting Engineer will lead cross-functional project-related teams at both internal and external client sites. This consulting team is managed by the former Division President, so the selected candidate will have a great opportunity for upward career mobility.
Why Work Here
- Committed to high quality, every team member trained to the highest standard
- Subsidiary of global leader in automotive technology
- Lead client consulting engagements with independent planning, implementation, and communication of project work for the analysis and optimization of product costs and business processes
- Complete product cost calculations following the bottoms-up principle with knowledge-based analysis and use of proprietary cost calculation software
- Carry out product cost workshops with cross-functional teams from clients and suppliers
- Process validation with client suppliers and documentation of results
- Support negotiations with clients’ suppliers to implement project goals
- Supervise consultants/analysts to successful project completion
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Engineering Economics or related field
- 3-8 years of process engineering, quality engineering or industrial engineering experience
- Solid practical knowledge of current manufacturing technologies (e.g. mechanical treatment, casting, etc.) and solid knowledge of bottoms-up cost calculation components
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
- German and/or Spanish Language a plus
- Pay is up to $120K annually and/or commensurate with experience
- Vacation, paid holidays, bonus, insurance benefits, etc.
- Group is run by former Division President, great career mobility
- Direct hire opportunity with our client
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!