Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions, lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts and culture
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Identify improvement opportunities to mitigate project risks
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- 3+ years of SAP HANA experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- 3+ years of software BA/development/project management/enterprise application implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an environment that utilizes agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience developing and documenting user stories, use cases, features and requirements
- Consulting and influencing skills consistent with ability to build relationships
- Pay range is $80K – $92K annually ($40 to $46 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!