Our client, a global packaging company, is seeking a Senior Reporting Analyst in Ann Arbor, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading and taking full ownership of accounting and reporting activities for both the Business Group and North American Corporate entities. The individual will interact daily with Senior Management from multiple functional areas including the Business Group, North American Tax and Treasury functions, and the parent company.
Why Work Here
- The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Was recognized three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Oversee accounting and consolidation of complex reporting and legal entity structures involving internal restructures, acquisitions and closures, foreign exchange, equity, tax, treasury and cash flow
- Primary interface with senior leadership throughout the globe
- Executive-level reporting and presentations
- Overall responsibility for the accurate and timely submissions of statutory reporting packages (main, cash flow, treasury, tax and pension)
- Analysis of month-end financial results, i.e. financial modeling and explaining actual vs. forecast/budget variances
- Monthly forecasting of PBIT, cash flows, CAPEX and significant items
- Defined benefit accounting and reporting
- Establish, monitor and enforce internal controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage the annual financial planning process for multiple corporate entities
- Timely filing of various tax returns prepared by external consultants
- Interact directly with internal and external auditors to ensure all audit requirements are met
- Preparation of journal entries, consolidation entries, monthly reconciliations, and related reconciliation support
- Vendor invoice processing including preparation of check/wire requests and vendor maintenance and set-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA or CMA preferred
- 6+ years of increased responsibility in an accounting role
- Strong systems aptitude; SAP, Business Planning and Consolidation, and Hyperion strongly preferred
- Exceptional technical accounting skills (theory and application)
- Ability to understand and apply advanced Microsoft Excel features
- Professional with strong overall business acumen
- Pay ranges from $50 to $60 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!