Our client, a leading global provider of wire harnesses, subassemblies, and value-added assembly services to a variety of industries including automotive, HVAC, home appliances, construction and agricultural equipment, and others, is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Troy, MI. The selected candidate will act as the primary liaison between the company and customers, responsible for the design/support of design and development of new and existing wire harnesses and associated components.
- Analyze tool requests, determine feasibility, development time lines, identify roadblocks and offer alternatives
- Program, establish Beta testing guidelines and document tools.
- Track requests for changes in scope / features
- Follow change management process including documentation and communication of changes.
- Support Technical Writers in creating work instructions for the user interface features of the tool.
- Provide support to internal customers
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to manage multiple project events
- Proficiency in Java Application and C# .NET
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, SQL and Integrated Development Environments: Visual Studio NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Server Management
- Basic knowledge of Siemens NX API, Creo API, Vesys/Capital API (preferred, but not required)
- Willing to travel to customers, suppliers, and manufacturing locations
- Pay of $60K to $75K, commensurate with experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
- Optional participation in benefits plan
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!