Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI. This role is defined as REMOTE, but local candidate willing to work partly onsite is desired.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Facilitates team activities providing hands on management of application development, developer-based ops support, and troubleshooting activities for enterprise applications
- Works collaboratively with all internal and external developer resources in the delivery of technology solutions; plan and implement products, including assembly of all associated materials such as documentation, release notes, installation, quality and usage
- Functions as a catalyst for change and operational improvement through enhanced/new system capabilities, considers enterprise-wide impacts when recommending solutions, and demonstrates strong business knowledge, understanding the client’s key operational processes as well as a solid understanding of the client’s technical environments
- Contributes to problem solving and debugging system issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project Manager roles
- 2+ years of utility industry experience desired
- Prior experience managing multiple vendors and contracts to deliver an IT project
- Prior partnering with business and technology to drive solutions from design to deployment
- Knowledge/capabilities with ADMS (advanced data management systems) is desired
- Prior software coding experience is desired
- Pay range is up to $160K annually ($70 to $80 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
- Role is defined as REMOTE, but preference is for local candidate willing to work partly onsite
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!