Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a NOC (Network Operations Center) Engineer to join their team in downtown Detroit, MI. The NOC Engineer will provide Level 3 support, make recommendations, support projects, and participate in the development and/or research of advanced technologies. The ideal candidate will have understanding of Network Operations (NOC).
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Ongoing infrastructure support, analyzing network use/design, and future planning of infrastructure Design, deployment, and Level 3 engineering support for technologies including Microwave, WiMAX, Structured Cabling, Satellite, Mesh Technologies, and Radio
- Problem definition and resolution using existing procedures and may develop and enhance engineering procedures
- Provides input on configurations for telecommunications infrastructure support
- Planning and time estimates of own assignments
- Associate’s degree in Computer Engineering, Network Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of Network Operations Center (NOC) experience
- Ability to monitor/troubleshoot incidents in the NOC
- Proficient in Network Monitoring Tools: Cisco Prime, HP Network Node Manager, Netscout NGenius Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline is preferred
- Experience with route switch, Fiber and Ethernet technologies, Wi-Fi, and Office 365 is highly desired
- $86K to $92K per year ($43 to $46 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
If you meet the qualifications of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!