Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their team located in Allentown, PA. This technical position is responsible for developing application solutions that leverage the Microsoft technology stack. The selected candidate will report to a team lead in the IT Applications organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging IT projects.
Why Work Here
- Colleagues who are talented, caring and driven to win
- Challenging and interesting work that makes a difference
- Broad opportunities for growth and development in a global company
- Rewards for your achievements and respect as a valued member of the team
- A collaborative environment where you are inspired to build lasting relationships
- Work with large team on new development and redesign of existing applications
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met
- Work closely with solution architects/technical leads to develop new and existing solutions
- Work closely with Infrastructure teams during implementation of solutions
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects
- Learn, help design and implement cross business process solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience working on web and various C# .NET applications
- Experience with front end web application technologies such as AngularJS
- Experience with XML programming and schemas (DTD, XSD)
- Experience with relational database technologies and programming, e.g. SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in applying object-oriented design and implementation
- Knowledge and experience with project methodologies, e.g. ALM or Agile
- Ability to apply frameworks, standards and patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience with mobile technologies such as Xamarin is a plus
- Pay is $140K to $150K per year ($65 to $75 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits
- 6-month contract opportunity to expand on your Microsoft technology stack expertise
If you feel your skills match this position. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
SEO: .NET, Developer, C#, Computer, IT, ASP, MVC, HTML, XML, .NET, Developer, C#, Computer, IT, ASP, MVC, HTML, XML, .NET, Developer, C#, Computer, IT, ASP, MVC, HTML, XML, .NET, Developer, C#, Computer, IT, ASP, MVC, HTML, XML, .NET, Developer, C#, Computer, IT, ASP, MVC, HTML, XML.