Fortune 500 client seeks a Senior Java Developer (SCJP) to join their Detroit, MI headquarters team.
Java Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Works closely with clients, business analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Align solutions with business and IT strategies in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards
- Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations
- May also be asked to provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative
- 8+ years Java and J2EE experience in large, enterprise environments
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) is highly desired
- Experience with Weblogic is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven job-related complex problem-solving and independent judgment abilities
- Strong customer focus, approachable and helpful, proactive and timely in responding to requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (MIS, CIS)
- Salary of $110K to $120K annually ($55 to $60 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- One year contract with opportunity for extension or direct hire with this Fortune 500 client
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!