Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior IT Architect to provide overall SME guidance, definition, and facilitation for the development of architecture (current and future state) required to meet business strategies and goals. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical/enterprise architect, capable and experienced in designing and building enterprise architecture from the ground up.
- Identify major system interfaces, business capabilities needs, and existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for systems
- Interface across all business areas, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects
- Advocacy and support of the enterprise’s IT strategies, identification, and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context, analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, and the development of strategies aligning IT to business
- Involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Additional responsibilities may include the establishment of the overall architectural viewpoints and the establishment and oversight of organization standards and policies
- TOGAF Certification (The Open Group Architecture Framework) credential is of significant importance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (i.e., MIS, CIS), Master’s is a plus
- 5+ years of related IT experience
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry (e.g., emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, open-source initiatives, systems design and systems integration)
- 1-year contract with the possibility for extension or even direct hire
- Pay is commensurate with experience, $120K-$130K per year
- Full suite of benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!