Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI. This role is responsible for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Develops, validates, and submits business cases for TRAC, RAW, and SAW to monitor progress until completion of final architectural design
- Performs requirements analyses and effectively documents and communicates independent results to cross-functional teams
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies
- Gathers critical information from meetings with stakeholders and produces productive reports
- Works closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff to exceed expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years in business management, operations, or relative role
- Experience with Documentum and Open Text software
- Leadership qualities to conduct meetings and presentations for ideas and results collaboration
- Ability to prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Pay range is up to $82K annually ($38 to $41 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- ·ontract opportunity (onsite in Detroit, some remote) with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!