Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Senior Business Advisor to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strategic models and presentations for the Office of the CIO and Director leadership. Additional responsibilities will include research and analysis of strategic initiatives, managing strategic initiatives, and preparing internal communications to CIO and Director leadership.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional development team on various project activities
- Develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes.
- Responsible for development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client customer self- service applications
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team on various project activities
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology or related discipline
- 10 years of hands-on experience working in a development environment that utilizes agile development methodologies ability to conduct research, product evaluations, and vendor contract reviews
- Proven ability to apply industry standard modeling techniques as appropriate to further deepen a common understanding across project team members and stakeholders
- Proven ability to perform analysis and support teams during an analysis effort
- Ability to conduct research, product evaluations, and vendor contract reviews
- Certified Business Analyst preferred
- Pay up to $120K ($55-$60 per hour), based on experience
- 1 year contract with the opportunity for extension or direct hire
- Suite of benefits will be offered
If you feel your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!