Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a SAP PO Developer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging skills to develop solutions for projects
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met.
- Participate as SAP developer through all phases of new solutions’ projects
- Work closely with Functional project managers, basis and infrastructure teams in the design and implementation of solutions and enhancements
- Learn, design, and implement cross business process solutions
- Collaborate with team in solution development and compliance of standards
- Provide technical support for SAP applications which include defect resolutions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years developing interfaces for SAP PO v7.4, including design and analysis
- 3+ years with BAPIs, IDOCs, RFCs, scripting, and workflow
- 2+ years writing interfaces with SAP ECC 6.0 (FI, HR) and SAP SRM 7.0 using PI/PO
- Experience converting SAP PI v7.11 interfaces to SAP PO
- 3+ years’ experience with converting interfaces from WBI to SAP XI/PI/PO a plus
- Pay is $120K-$130K per year ($60-$65 per hour) for W2 employment (unable to sponsor H1B candidates)
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 12-month contract that may be extended or transition to a direct hire
If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!