Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking an IT Delivery Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be an informal leadership “work lead” responsible for providing direction to IT delivery teams by supporting the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions.This position is responsible for upgrading SAP Customer Billing Environments from SAP HANA 1.0 to 2.0. They must have technical delivery experience and waterfall Project Management experience.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Lead day to day activities of one or more project delivery teams, ensuring alignment to software delivery processes and best practices.
- Works with the Project Managers to define, develop, establish and maintain project management standards, procedures, project deliverables, and metrics.
- Works with the MSA/Vendor Engagement Leads, Managers to define, develop, establish work priorities, processes towards successful execution and delivery of SOW SLA metrics.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert to the assigned portfolio.
- Works in conjunction with technical experts, vendors and business analysts in influencing technology selection/direction to determine if a standard or custom solution is required.
- Oversees the system development and release management process, as well as client/customer vendor relationships to ensure service expectations are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- 4+ years of administration (BASIS) and development (ABAP) in SAP. SAP CRM, SAP IS-U (CRB)
- PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Pay is up to $160K per year ($80 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!